Backgrounds and Enviorments Class




So class started this week as did our first project! I'm ready to hit the ground running after getting pumped up at SIEGE this past weekend.

For my backgrounds & enviorments class, we have to create a fully textured model of a fork-lift. It has to be under 7k polygons and it will be the first object we learn how to import into the UDK engine. We'll also be learning how to link all the textures in UDK's shader network so the game will know where to find the proper textures.

I'm stoked because I love the science of level design and soon I'll be able to populate my levels with lots of my very own custom models.

I feel empowered today between being introduced to UDK and really starting to pick up zBrush in the same morning.

It'll be a full load this quarter between 4 classes, an internship now going into production mode, and 2 side projects I'm working on.

Here's my style sheet full of references, textures, and color swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment