-8-15 grape tomatoes
-fresh or dried basil
-your favorite shredded cheese
1. Dice 1/2 onion and throw into buttered/PAMed med-high frying pan - 1-2min
2. Cut tomatoes in 1/4ths, throw into pan with a 1/2 spoon of garlic - sear 1-2 more min, add a couple pinches of salt and basil. You want to slightly brown everything
3. Add a tiny bit of browning seasoning, like 1/8th of a thimbles amount, that stuff goes far. Add a splash of water. Toss really well 2 more minutes
4. Turn heat down to medium. Add a spoon and a half of guacamole. It will melt down to an almost sweet cream base. Toss everything again. Let simmer 1-2 minutes
5. Empty your pan onto a dish but leave some of the cream base in the pan.
6. Beat 2 eggs with a splash of milk and mix into pan with cream base.
7. Make scramble eggs mixed with the cream base and empty everything back onto same plate
8. Slap a flour tortilla on that bad boy, add your favorite cheese, some pepper, then everything on the dish. Let cheese melt, tortilla brown, ENJOY!